March California Delivery
What is the Califrornia Delivery?:
Twice a year we allow Coastal California artists the opportunity to order panels in larger sizes and/or larger quantities at a fraction of what it would cost to ship via Freight, UPS or art courier. BARA ships panels nationwide year round and the cost to ship via freight to California typically costs anywhere from $350 to $1,000. In attempt to combat these painful costs, we bought a boxtruck that enables us to make direct deliveries, ourselves, to areas with large artist populations for only $150. We come through the Bay Area, LA, Orange County, and San Diego once in the early Spring and once again in the Fall. Want to get in on the savings? Here's how to get something on the truck. Our next delivery is MARCH 2024.
How to order:
1. Decide what you want before the deadline (Feb 9th). We build any and all sizes. DO NOT refer to our online store inventory to decide your needs. This delivery is separate from our website inventory and meant to save you money when ordering what you need, not limited to just what we have in stock. Make a list of your needs, check it twice, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Approve your estimate: After you email Nix with your needs she will promptly get back to you with an estimate for your approval. Once you approve the estimate, your order will be added to the production schedule for the delivery.
3. Pay the invoice. All invoices must be paid online prior to production completion.
Want to save even more money? Here's how:
1. Refer a friend! Take half off the delivery fee if you refer someone for the same delivery.
2. Order 10 or more of one size. We offer bulk discounts when your order 10 or more of the same panel. Buy 9, get the 10th free.
3. If this is your FIRST ORDER with us, we will deliver for FREE!
4. Free delivery If your order total exceeds $3,000.